Saturday, November 04, 2006

learning plan

While I started to learn more about buffer overflow, shell coding and the knowledge behind, I get really excited and depressed.Because I am learning something new(least to me, I only know how to compile and use it before) and feel depressed since I basically know nothing about it, esp asm. On the other hand, my focus also shifted to forensics and thereforely pay attention to honeypot, I played around the forensics image from polytech.edu, it is fun and easy, but felt unprofessional compare to challenge on honeynet.org.I decided to learn more these fields (forensics, honeypot, reverse engineering,intruction detection..etc) since honeynet provides detail answer from other known professionals, which is superb! um...Now I have sooo much to learn, cool!

No comments: